Youth is what every woman wants to keep for a long time, using all means and procedures for it, sparing neither herself, nor strength, nor money. But what to do if there is no way to go to expensive salons, but you really want to look beautiful, young and spectacular? Skin rejuvenation is possible even at home, and cheap drugstore ointments and "grandmother's" recipes will help with this.
Feminine beauty, which has not faded for many years, has been talked about for a long time, because women have always known how to take care of themselves to be beautiful and desirable. Facial rejuvenation can be done at home with recipes and folk products that every housewife has.
Skin scrub with apricot kernel and buckwheat flour
With age, the skin loses its self-cleaning properties, so you need to help it get rid of dead cells with an exfoliation.
- To prepare the product, take 3 washed and dried apricot seeds (peach) and pass them through a coffee grinder (it is better to grind them first in a mortar so as not to break the unit).
- After that, mix the stone powder with buckwheat flour in a ratio of 2: 1 tsp.
- Now add 2 drops each of tea tree, grape seed, wheat germ and jojoba oils to the mixture.
- Mix well and then apply to the surface of the face, rubbing in circular motions. Wash with hot water.
Clay contains vitamins and minerals that aging skin does not. There are several folk recipes using miracle mud, but this one is universal, suitable for any skin type.
- Take 1. 5 tsp. blue, black and white clay, add 2 tbsp. I. warm milk and 1 tbsp. I. sour cream or sour cream.
- Mix the ingredients well until the clay dissolves, then apply the mask to your face.
- You need to keep it for an hour and then wash it off with boiled water or milk.
After the procedure, apply a nourishing cream with a greasy layer.
Attention, not suitable for allergy sufferers! Citrus fruits contain a large dose of vitamin C, which is a well-known antioxidant, and you can use it not only as a fruit inside, but also as a skin mask.
- For cooking you need 1 tbsp. I. orange juice, lemon, grapefruit.
- The juice must be passed through cheesecloth so that there are no pulp particles in it.
- Add 1 tsp to the freshly prepared mixture. blue clay, buckwheat and soy flour.
- Apply the mask to your clean face, leave it on for an hour and then rinse it off with water and a dash of soda. After the mask, apply a fat cream.
Spiced honey mask
Far India is famous for folk recipes for honey and spices, where women look very young, even at 50. Honey for the mask should be liquid, it is better to choose acacia or buckwheat.
- Heat 1 tbsp. I. honey at 40 degrees, then pour a third of a teaspoon. cinnamon, saffron, nutmeg.
- Stir the spices so they hang evenly in the honey, then apply the mixture to your face.
- Keep it for 2-4 hours and then wash it off with warm water.
- After the procedure, apply not a nourishing, but a moisturizer, as spices can dry out the skin.
If you are allergic to honey, you can replace it with molasses, but you will need to choose natural (from starch, for example) and not sugar.
In addition to exfoliation and masks, you need to use a toner daily, which also moisturizes and cleanses the surface of the skin. It is sold in any cosmetics store, but you can prepare a natural toner at home using popular methods. There are two variations of the tool:
- based on sage, oak bark, chamomile (for oily or combination skin);
- based on chamomile, hawthorn, raspberry leaves (for dry and normal skin).
In both cases, you need to take these pharmaceutical herbs in equal amounts (1 teaspoon per 400 ml of water or 1 tablespoon per liter of water) and pour in boiling water, let it sit for several hours. Then the broth can be poured into a convenient bottle or jar through cheesecloth (it is advisable to sift the liquid from the blades of grass several times). The tonic is stored in the refrigerator and you can use it 2-3 times a day.
All these folk remedies for rejuvenation at home will give results in two months if you do them regularly and in combination.
Pharmacy helps in the fight for youth
It is not necessary to prepare means to preserve and restore the youthfulness of the skin of the face; you can buy some ointments or creams from pharmacy:
- retinoic ointment;
- solcoseryl ointment;
- anti-aging face cream (various brands).
Retinoic ointment is an excellent antibacterial agent for various skin defects: acne, rashes, redness, which appear stronger on the skin with age and take longer. Any remedy against defects must be applied punctually on them, this ointment is no exception. Clean and healthy skin looks much younger and more beautiful, so you need to eliminate unpleasant manifestations.
Solcoseryl ointment - a drug to improve the penetration of oxygen into tissues. With age, the skin pores pass this gas to the worse epithelium, which gradually affects their condition: it becomes dry, flaky, the tissues lose their tone, they look sluggish. Solcoseryl is applied to the entire face in a thin layer, rubbing gently into the face. Also, for people with sensitive skin, it is permissible to "dilute" the ointment with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Anti-aging cream is an equally popular and widely publicized remedy, credited with truly unimaginable effects: smoothing deep wrinkles, tightening the skin, and so on. Almost all cosmetic companies produce a series of creams for aging skin, promising a rejuvenating effect. But it must be understood that this is only part of the truth. Age-related facial cosmetics can really smooth out small wrinkles or unsightly blemishes, but no product can nourish the skin with collagen and deal with deep skin folds.
These creams nourish, replenish the supply of vitamins and minerals, but do not create any "magic". They can be used in combination with other procedures, and when choosing, you need to focus on the specified age.
Don't just spread something on your skin and expect a miracle! You need to change your lifestyle:
- review the menu
- make a sleep schedule
- find ideal cosmetic therapies (massages, masks, peelings);
- reduce stress.
The menu of people who want to rejuvenate must contain natural products: vegetables (greens and legumes), fruits (citrus fruits), nuts and dried fruits, dairy products (except butter), oils of vegetable origin. The first and fourth groups contain the proteins and B vitamins necessary for the body, the second - the antioxidant vitamin C, the third and last contain a lot of E, which is called the "vitamin of youth". You can also buy a vitamin and mineral complex for a certain age.
You need to sleep at least 8 hours, as all the defects of lack of sleep are visible on tired skin, and bags under the eyes in adult women disappear much longer than in young women.
Sports loads make the skin breathe, enrich it with oxygen, which makes the face fresher, smoothes mimic wrinkles and removes excess subcutaneous deposits.
It is also necessary to contact a beautician because it is quite difficult to get yourself a professional massage or therapy.
Skin rejuvenation at home is possible, but it takes effort, and all procedures must be regular. You cannot do without the implementation of the recommendations, only then will the skin breathe youth and beauty again.